2nd May, 2022
- API: We’ve moved also our editor backend from Heroku to Render.
- Website: We’ve added the landing page for our upcoming WordPress Plugin that allows easy integration with our platform.
- Website: We published a first of a serie of blog posts about some future features.
- Website: We published the initial version of the about page.
12th April, 2022
- Editor: Our Figma plugin is going great and we’re currently using it to produce free templates.
- Website: We are publishing news on our Social Media channels, Linkedin and Twitter. Follow Us!
4th April, 2022
- Tools: We’ve released ReactWithImage Twitter Bot that is able to generate on the fly images and publish a tweet just replying with @ReactWithImage handle.
28st March, 2022
- API: We’ve added more templating interpolation capabilities. More in the upcoming documentation.
- Website: We are working for a little Free Twitter Bot that uses PRESENTA Platform to create an interesting Twitter interaction.
21st March, 2022
- Website: Removed the Stripe fee from the Pricing since we deduce it in any situation.
- API: More optimization that should gain more the responce time during high concurrency.
- Editor: We are refining the UI for the upcoming public soft access of our tool.
- Editor: We are testing the alpha version of our private Figma plugin.
14th March, 2022
- API: We optimized the pipeline in the API infrastructure. This change allow to use more bigger templates and at the same time gain more performance in the request. It’s a win-win.
- API: We’ve added Handlebars templating system in any PRESENTA blocks, thus, you can create more smart templates that required more specific data leaving in the template itself the repeating suff.
- Editor: The work in progress of the Figma importer is still in progress
- Editor: Some simplification in the UI for users with Free Plan.
- Editor: We are integrating the Template section within the Visual Editor.
- Website: We’ve started to post news on our official Social Media channels, Linkedin and Twitter. Follow Us!
7th March, 2022
- API: We moved the whole API application to Render service which allows to set the auto-scaler easier.
28th February, 2022
- Editor: Small enhancements in the UI of the editor
- Editor: Work in progress of the Figma importer
- Open Source: The library has been updated to v1.0.23.
21st February, 2022
- API: We released a faster version of the infrastructure and we moved it to a dedicated domain (cloud.preso.cc) for security reasons.
- Website: Updated the API documentation to reflect the new changes.
- Open Source: The library got some bug fixes and all the services got aligned accordingly.
- Website: Added more Template as example capabilities.
14th February, 2022
- API: Released in private beta a new API end-point to retrieve fresh generated documents as fast as possible. More info soon.
- Website: Added a new entry in Tools.
- Open Source: The library got some updates and all the services got updated accordingly.
- Editor: Testing an early version of a plugin to include Tableau projects.
- Website: Added another Certificate template in Templates and another category for misc use-cases.
- Website:Added more competitor comparisons in the Blog section.
6th February, 2022
- Website: Added Certificates in Use Cases
- Website: Added the first Certificate template in Templates
- API: Optimized some part of the API in order to gain its speed
31st Jannuary, 2022
- Website: Added more ready to use Templates
- Website: Added more Use Cases
- API: Fixes issues of cache handling
- Editor: Frame API configurator better preview
24th Jannuary, 2022
- Website: Added more Use Cases
- Website: Added the first version of Templates page
- Website: Added the first post of the Blog section
- API: Fixes issue on font rendering in some edge cases
- Tools: Updated Github Since to latest API change
17th Jannuary, 2022
- Editor: Frame API and Project API support external plugins
- Editor: Added Dynamic Thumbnail Generation in Project list (of course using the PRESENTA API URL!)
- Website: Use Cases page update with some examples
- API: Fixes issues in CDN cache when using the API URL endpoint
10th Jannuary, 2022
3rd Jannuary, 2022
- Cloud API: The API URL now is served by a CloudFlare Worker on the Edge! It means that it does scale!
- Editor: The Frame API panel shows the warning if the Frame contains incompatible Blocks
- Website: Added the Pricing page
- Website: Added an early version of the Use Cases page
- Website: Added an early version of the API Docs page
Since June 2020
Hundreds of updates not tracked publicly.