In previous versions of PRESENTA, the only way to include Youtube videos was by using the Embed module.
While it's still a working route, it has some usability issues.
Starting from the version 1.0, a Youtube video can be included using its dedicated module that adds improvements in the following areas:
- a faster inclusion, just pasting the video URL, thus, you don't need to dig the embed code up
- an easier playback control, using the keyboard, a more natural approach than clicking the video controls
- a definive fix for the focus issue with embeds
By using this module you can continue to benefit the capability of the embed code:
- you can use unlisted (meaning private) videos in your presentations
- Youtube videos will be 'printed' in the PDF document out of the box alongside its link